Classic, comfortable and carefree. The Loll Designs Adirondack 4 Slat Standard Chair replicates the classic wood chair in 100% recycled HDPE (mostly from milk jugs), with hidden stainless steel fasteners. The result is just as comfortable as the original and requires virtually no maintenance. Available in a wide range of colors and with either a curved or flat back.
Loll Designs creates "outdoor furniture for the modern lollygagger." Founded in 2003, Loll specializes in the use of recycled materials (primarily plastic milk jugs) to create their long-lasting, low-maintenance and, of course, super-stylish outdoor chairs, tables, benches and other outdoor furnishings. All Loll products are designed and made in Duluth, Minnesota.
The Adirondack 4 Slat Standard Chair is available with the following:
- Made of 100% recycled and recyclable high-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Recycled material is sourced primarily from single use milk jug containers
- Stainless steel fasteners and brass inserts
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Includes a UV stabilizer to improve color durability
- Stainless steel bottle opener below the sitter's right arm
- Ships flat packed; assembly required
- Milk Jug count: 456
- Made in USA
Pattern / Design:
- Curved Option Item: Height 34.75"
- Flat Option Item: Height 35.25"
- Curved Option Item: Width 30"
- Flat Option Item: Width 30"
- Curved Option Item: Depth 37"
- Flat Option Item: Depth 37"
- Arm: Height 21.5", Width 4.75"
- Base: Width 22"
- Seat: Height 13.5", Depth 19"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.