Mod chic like only Adler can do. Featuring a characteristic metal grid over a Frosted White cased glass shade, the Robert Abbey Parker Adjustable Wall Sconce designed by Jonathan Adler works for both mid-century modern spaces and contemporary spaces alike. The sconce is adjustable up and down and features an on/off switch on the wall plate.
Jonathan Adler is known for a design aesthetic that combines bold colors, modernistic forms and groovy retro patterns. One of the country's leading interior designers, Jonathan Adler has also been the lead designer for Bravo's "Top Design" series and creates lighting for Robert Abbey.
The Parker Adjustable Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Designed by Jonathan Adler in 2011
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Glass
- Cylindrical Frosted White cased glass shade with perforated metal detail
- Round wall plate
- Pin-up kit with cord/24" cord cover, or direct wire
- Adjustable shade
- On/off switch on wall plate
- Designed by Jonathan Adler
- Installation Type: Plug In with Pin-Up Kit Included
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Deep Patina Bronze,
- Fixture: Width 5", Height 10", Extension Adjustable From 9", Adjustable To 11"
- Plate: Diameter 5"
- Shade: Height 10", Diameter 4"
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 4.5 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.