Mod chic like only Adler can do. Featuring a characteristic metal grid over a Frosted White cased glass shade, the Robert Abbey Parker Adjustable Wall Sconce designed by Jonathan Adler works for both mid-century modern spaces and contemporary spaces alike. The sconce is adjustable up and down and features an on/off switch on the wall plate.
Robert Abbey has been designing and manufacturing fine lighting since 1946. They offer a diverse collection--wall swingers, chandeliers, floor lamps and more--in myriad styles, from tradition to neoclassical to groovy. Collaborating with acclaimed designers Jonathan Adler, Rico Espinet and David Easton, Robert Abbey creates impeccable lighting that is perfect for modern everyday living.
The Parker Adjustable Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Designed by Jonathan Adler in 2011
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Glass
- Cylindrical Frosted White cased shade with perforated metal detail
- Round wall plate
- Pin-up kit with cord/24" cord cover, or direct wire
- Adjustable shade
- On/off switch on wall plate
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Deep Patina Bronze,
- Fixture Width 5", Height 10", Extension Adjustable From 9", Adjustable To 11":
- Shade Height 10", Diameter 4":
- Wall Plate Diameter 5":
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 4.5 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.