A modern fixture inspired by turn-of-the-century industrial lighting design (the 20th century, that is). The Robert Abbey Iris Wall Sconce features a round metal shade with a Frosted glass lens. The shade swivels up and down within its yoke support, which also rotates at the base for maximum adjustability. Available in three finishes.
Robert Abbey has been designing and manufacturing fine lighting since 1946. They offer a diverse collection--wall swingers, chandeliers, floor lamps and more--in myriad styles, from tradition to neoclassical to groovy. Collaborating with acclaimed designers Jonathan Adler, Rico Espinet and David Easton, Robert Abbey creates impeccable lighting that is perfect for modern everyday living.
The Iris Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Metal shade with Frosted glass diffuser
- Metal base
- Hi/lo dimmer switch on base
- Pin-up kit with 24" cord cover; or direct wire
- UL Listed
Deep Patina Bronze,
- Fixture: Height 7.75", Width 8.75", Depth Adjustable From 8.5", Adjustable To 10.5"
- Shade: Height 6.5", Depth 4"
- Wall Plate: Diameter 6.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.