The Hubbardton Forge Erlenmeyer Outdoor Wall Sconce takes its design cues from early industry and scientific discovery. Its shade resembles the Erlenmeyer flask after which the sconce is named, made of hand-blown flared Clear glass. It gleams warmly against the clean wrought iron wall plate. Available in two sizes and a variety of finishes.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Erlenmeyer Outdoor Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Clear hand-blown glass shade
- Hand-forged wrought iron base
- Rectangular wall plate
- Suitable for outdoor use
- UL Listed for wet locations
- Made in USA
- Small Option Fixture: Height 9.5", Width 4.5", Depth 4.7"
- Small Option Shade: Height 5.47", Diameter 2.36"
- Small Option Plate: Height 8.1", Width 4.5"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 11.2", Width 5", Depth 4.7"
- Large Option Shade: Height 7.05", Diameter 2.87"
- Large Option Plate: Height 9.9", Width 5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.