The Hubbardton Forge Erlenmeyer Outdoor Wall Sconce takes its design cues from early industry and scientific discovery. Its shade resembles the Erlenmeyer flask after which the sconce is named, made of hand-blown flared Clear glass. It gleams warmly against the clean wrought iron wall plate.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Castleton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Erlenmeyer Outdoor Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Material: Hand-forged wrought-iron
- Shade Material: Hand-blown glass
- Small takes 40W G9, Large takes 60W G9
- Rectangular wall plate
- UL Listed Wet
- Made In USA
Blue Steel Bubble,
- Large Option Fixture Width 5", Height 11.2", Depth 4.7", Weight 4 Lbs.:
- Large Option Shade Height 7.05", Diameter 2.87":
- Small Option Fixture Width 4.5", Height 9.5", Depth 4.7", Weight 2.2 Lbs.:
- Small Option Shade Height 5.47", Diameter 2.36":
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.