A little light that's big and bright. The Varaluz Tusk Mini Pendant features a single large, curvaceous recycled glass shade inspired by a piece of vintage glass from 1904. The exotic form of the shade is complemented by a sleek stem and shade holder in chromed recycled steel. Designed by Ron Henderson.
70% recycled steel, 100% recycled glass, 0% recycled style. Varaluz Lighting develops handmade fixtures created from recycled or reclaimed materials styled in a broad range of lighting genres from period to transitional and contemporary. Varaluz light fixtures that are like jewelry for the home, crafted to be relevant for generations.
The Tusk Mini Pendant is available with the following:
- Recycled glass shade
- Hand-forged recycled steel stem and accents
- Artisanal hand-worked Chrome finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- 120" field-cuttable suspension cable
- UL Listed
- Made in The Philippines
- Designed by Ron Henderson
- Cable Length 120":
- Canopy Height 0.63", Diameter 5":
- Fixture Height 20", Diameter 8.8":
- Shade Height 10", Diameter 8.8":
- Suspension Length Adjustable To 140":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.