Winner of the Good Design Award, the Loll Designs Cabrio Chair not only takes you from 60 to 0 in less than 4 seconds, but it helps take stress off the environment as well. Made from recycled milk jugs, the Cabrio Chair is extremely durable and makes backyard chill time a ritual -- just check out the bottle opener located under the armrest!
Loll Designs creates "outdoor furniture for the modern lollygagger." Founded in 2003, Loll specializes in the use of recycled materials (primarily plastic milk jugs) to create their long-lasting, low-maintenance and, of course, super-stylish outdoor chairs, tables, benches and other outdoor furnishings. All Loll products are designed and made in Duluth, Minnesota.
The Cabrio Chair is available with the following:
- Made of 100% recycled and recyclable high-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Recycled material is sourced primarily from single use milk jug containers
- Stainless steel fasteners and brass inserts
- Stainless steel bottle opener under right armrest
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Includes a UV stabilizer to improve color durability
- Ships flat packed
- Assembly required
- Milk Jug count: 344
- Made in USA
- Winner of Good Design Award
- Arm: Height 17.5", Width 6"
- Item: Height 25.75", Width 30.25", Depth 29.75"
- Seat: Height 11.75", Depth 18"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.