The Loll Designs Lago Chair gives you even more room to relax, with a wide stance and a comfortable, steeply angled seat and back inspired by Hans Wegner chair designs. Notches on either side of the seat have been incorporated to hold a thin-stemmed wine glass if a side table isn't close at hand.
Loll Designs creates "outdoor furniture for the modern lollygagger." Founded in 2003, Loll specializes in the use of recycled materials (primarily plastic milk jugs) to create their long-lasting, low-maintenance and, of course, super-stylish outdoor chairs, tables, benches and other outdoor furnishings. All Loll products are designed and made in Duluth, Minnesota.
The Lago Chair is available with the following:
- Made of 100% recycled and recyclable high-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Recycled material is sourced primarily from single use milk jug containers
- Stainless steel fasteners and brass inserts
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Includes a UV stabilizer to improve color durability
- Ships flat packed
- Assembly required
- Milk Jug count: 224
- Made in USA
- Item: Height 28", Width 30", Depth 25.75"
- Seat: Height 16.25", Depth 16.75"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.