The classic Adirondack design, shrunk down and made mostly out of recycled milk jugs. The Loll Designs Adirondack 4 Slat Compact Chair is made out of 100% recycled HDPE with hidden stainless steel fasteners and a convenient bottle opener under the right arm. Choose between a range of colors and either a flat or more traditionally curved back.
Loll Designs creates "outdoor furniture for the modern lollygagger." Founded in 2003, Loll specializes in the use of recycled materials (primarily plastic milk jugs) to create their long-lasting, low-maintenance and, of course, super-stylish outdoor chairs, tables, benches and other outdoor furnishings. All Loll products are designed and made in Duluth, Minnesota.
The Adirondack 4 Slat Compact Chair is available with the following:
- Made of 100% recycled and recyclable high-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Recycled material is sourced primarily from single use milk jug containers
- Stainless steel fasteners and brass inserts
- Includes a UV stabilizer to improve color durability
- Stainless steel bottle opener below the sitter's right arm
- Ships flat packed; assembly required
- Milk Jug count: 400
- Made in USA
- Flat Option Item: Height 33.25"
- Curved Option Item: Height 32.75", Width 28.5"
- Flat Option Item: Depth 34.75"
- Curved Option Item: Depth 34.75"
- Flat Option: Width 28.5"
- Arm: Height 20", Width 4.75"
- Base: Width 20.5"
- Seat: Height 12", Depth 17.75"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.