The Juno Lighting Slant Step Cylinder Track Head features an angular design that cleverly disguises the integral electronic transformer. The slant transformer allows 90 degree vertical aiming capability in both directions and 358 degree horizontal rotation.
Since 1976, Juno Lighting has been "lighting the way" with award-winning recessed and track lighting. Juno established its reputation with the Trac-Master track lighting system and grew from there. Today, the Juno Lighting Group is comprised of seven industry leading brands, including Juno, Aculux and Alfa.
The Slant Step Cylinder Track Head is available with the following:
- Made of metal and polycarbonate
- Adjustable head
- 90 degree vertical aiming capability in both directions and 358 degree horizontal rotation
- Electronic transformer
- Spring-loaded positive latch with embossed polarity arrows secures track light to track
- Low voltage
- UL Listed
- Fixture: Height 6.25", Depth 4.25"
- Shade: Height 3.75", Depth 2.63"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.