Featuring an angular design that cleverly disguises the integral electronic transformer, the Juno Lighting Slant Round Back Track Head allows for 90 degree vertical aiming capability in both directions and 358 degree horizontal rotation. An MR16 lamp provides tight beam control for dramatic lighting applications.
Since 1976, Juno Lighting has been "lighting the way" with award-winning recessed and track lighting. Juno established its reputation with the Trac-Master track lighting system and grew from there. Today, the Juno Lighting Group is comprised of seven industry leading brands, including Juno, Aculux and Alfa.
The Slant Round Back Track Head is available with the following:
- Made of metal and polycarbonate
- Adjustable head
- 90 degree vertical aiming capability in both directions and 358 degree horizontal rotation
- Electronic transformer
- Die-formed metal lamp housing and metal mesh back
- Spring-loaded positive latch with embossed polarity arrows secures track light to track
- Low voltage
- UL Listed
- Fixture Height 5.75", Depth 4.25":
- Shade Diameter 2.25":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.