With the hand-adjustable aiming locks, you can be sure the Juno Lighting Step Glass Track Head will keep the focus on what's being lit. It's almost too bad, as the retro-modern design, with the stepped glass shade and notched body makes it a very handsome piece on its own.
Since 1976, Juno Lighting has been "lighting the way" with award-winning recessed and track lighting. Juno established its reputation with the Trac-Master track lighting system and grew from there. Today, the Juno Lighting Group is comprised of seven industry leading brands, including Juno, Aculux and Alfa.
The Step Glass Track Head is available with the following:
- Die cast aluminum housing and machined steel stem
- Semi-opaque stepped glass shade
- Ceramic bi-pin socket
- Integral electronic transformer
- Head rotates 358 degrees horizontally and pivots 90 degrees vertically
- UL/CUL Listed
- Fixture: Height 6", Width 3"
- Head: Diameter 3.25"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.