The angular design cleverly disguises the integral electronic transformer, allowing the Juno Lighting Slant Gimbal Track Head a 90 degree vertical aiming capability in both directions and 358 degree horizontal rotation. The MR16 lamp provides tight beam control for dramatic lighting applications.
Since 1976, Juno Lighting has been "lighting the way" with award-winning recessed and track lighting. Juno established its reputation with the Trac-Master track lighting system and grew from there. Today, the Juno Lighting Group is comprised of seven industry leading brands, including Juno, Aculux and Alfa.
The Slant Gimbal Track Head is available with the following:
- Made of metal and polycarbonate
- Adjustable head
- 90 degree vertical aiming capability in both directions and 358 degree horizontal rotation
- Die-formed metal lamp housing
- Spring-loaded positive latch with embossed polarity arrows secures track light to track
- Electronic transformer
- Low voltage
- UL Listed
- Fixture Height 5.5", Depth 4.13":
- Shade Height 2.13", Depth 2.25":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.