The Fabbian Vicky Shaded Wall Sconce, designed by Nicola Gardin and Roger Zanon, adds an elegant and flowery element to the contemporary living space. In addition to the one beneath the shade, a second light source within the crystal base adds soft sparkle to the overall wash of ambient light and highlights the delicate floral pattern.
In 1961, Fabbian was established in Treviso, Italy, to create quality modern lighting for homes and businesses. Since then, their embrace of advanced manufacturing technology, high production standards and, especially, the innovative designs of a large international team of designers have garnered Fabbian worldwide recognition.
The Vicky Shaded Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Upper fabric shade
- Lower glass made of 24% lead crystal
- Metal supports
- Polished Chrome finish
- Square wall plate
- Double switch on fixture for independent uplight and downlight control
- UL Listed
- Designed by Nicola Gardin and Roger Zanon
Black and Crystal,
White and Crystal
- Downlight: One 25 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamp (not included).
- Uplight: One 60 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 12.75", Width 9.81"
- Shade: Width 5.88"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.