The DwellStudio Painted Dot Sheet Set offers a pleasing alternative to solid neutral sheets and shams. The Sand-colored pattern of hand-painted brown and beige dots are thickly scattered across a creamy background. The graphic pattern provides unique contrast to other botanical or ikat patterns by DwellStudio. Available in Full, or Queen sizes.
DwellStudio, founded in 1999 by Christiane Lemieux, specializes in home furnishings steeped in modern design. With a unique sense of color and a strong commitment to quality and innovation, DwellStudio continues to create its own distinctive interpretation of modern home furnishings. In the same creative spirit, the company encourages their customers to experiment with mixing various DwellStudio textile lines together.
The Painted Dot Sheet Set is available with the following:
- Made of 400 thread count cotton percale
- 100% Egyptian cotton
- One flat and fitted sheet
- 2 french back pillow cases
- Machine washable
- 100% recyclable packaging
- Made in Portugal
- Full Fitted Sheet: Width 54", Length 74"
- Full Flat Sheet: Width 92", Length 104"
- Standard Pillowcase: Width 20", Length 26"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.