The DwellStudio Magnus Duvet Set is a fresh take on Scandinavian botanicals, made of soft 400 thread count cotton percale. Its graphic, leafy-chic feel instantly enlivens the most minimalist interiors while the limited palette makes it easy to mix and match.
DwellStudio, founded in 1999 by Christiane Lemieux, specializes in home furnishings steeped in modern design. With a unique sense of color and a strong commitment to quality and innovation, DwellStudio continues to create its own distinctive interpretation of modern home furnishings. In the same creative spirit, the company encourages their customers to experiment with mixing various DwellStudio textile lines together.
The Magnus Duvet Set is available with the following:
- Made of 400 thread count cotton percale
- 100% Egyptian cotton
- Duvet cover with hidden button closure
- 2 French back pillow shams with 1.5" flange (standard size for Full/Queen, king size for King)
- Machine washable
- 100% recyclable packaging
- Made in Portugal
- King Option: Width 92", Length 106"
- King Pillow Sham: Width 20", Length 36"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.