With a form inspired by construction cranes and drawing boards, the Jake Dyson CSYS Task Lamp is a compact and elegant alternative to bulky, hard-to-adjust desk lamps. Its unique adjustment mechanism allows for smooth positioning at three axes: up and down, back and forth and rotationally. Heat pipe technology extends the life of the included LED array to an amazing 160,000 hours (or 37+ years).
By following each idea from concept to manufacturing, London-based designer Jake Dyson ensures his ideas not only work, but work amazingly well. His modern wall sconces, floor lights and desk lamps feature high-tech motors and action components that give the user extreme control over the lighting effects produced, making Dyson a true innovator in functional-yet-modern design.
The CSYS Task Lamp is available with the following:
- Designed by Jake Dyson
- Material: Aluminum, Polycarbonate Plastic
- Anodized and Gloss finish
- Adjustable at 3 axes
- Integrated touch sensitive dimmer switch on base
- Light level memory
- Heat pipe technology to distribute heat away from the LEDs
- 90 degree beam angle
- Average rated life equivalent to 37+ years
- Installation Type: Table Base
- Not UL/ETL Listed
- Made In UK
- Fixture Width 20.7", Height 25.7", Depth 7":
Ratings: Based on 3 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.