The Fabbian Lumi - Mochi Mini Table Lamp plays on the perfect shape of the sphere with a soft, subtly flattened form. The shade is made out of snow white blown glass, matched in tone by a white fiberglass-reinforced polyester base. Designed by Alberto Saggia and Valerio Sommella. Available in two sizes.
In 1961, Fabbian was established in Treviso, Italy, to create quality modern lighting for homes and businesses. Since then, their embrace of advanced manufacturing technology, high production standards and, especially, the innovative designs of a large international team of designers have garnered Fabbian worldwide recognition.
The Lumi - Mochi Mini Table Lamp is available with the following:
- White satinized blown glass shade
- Fiberglass-reinforced polyester base
- White finish
- UL Listed
- Inline on/off switch
- Designed by A. Saggia and V. Sommella
- Large option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt G9 Base Halogen lamp (not included).
- Small option utilizes one 20 Watt 120 Volt G9 Base Halogen lamp (not included).
- Small Option Fixture: Height 4.38", Diameter 4.75"
- Small Option Shade: Height 3.94"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 7.13", Diameter 7.88"
- Large Option Shade: Height 6.75"
- Small Option Base: Diameter 2.38"
- Large Option Base: Diameter 2.38"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.