Dine in sophisticated, modern industrial style with the Magis Steelwood Rectangular Table. The table features a unique blend of materials, including solid beech legs and crosspieces, an HPL laminate top and steel plate joints. Available in monochromatic Black or White or Natural beech legs with a White top. Designed by Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec.
Founded in 1976 by a newcomer to the Italian furniture business (Eugenio Peruzzi), Magis today continues to give modern furniture design a novel twist. Magis embraces the creativity of leading global designers (Richard Sapper, Jasper Morrison, Konstantin Grcic, Ron Arad and many others) and incorporates sophisticated technology and materials into every chair, table and design accessory they make.
The Steelwood Rectangular Table is available with the following:
- Solid beech legs and crosspieces, natural or painted
- HPL laminate top
- Steel plate joints painted in epoxy resin
- Ships ready to assemble, by freight carrier. Product will be brought inside your home and packing materials removed upon request
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec, 2009
Natural Beech Frame with White Top,
- Item: Height 30", Width 36", Length 72"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.