Visible joints give the Magis Steelwood Square Table its hardy appearance, great for adding a sense of strength and durability to kitchens and other eating or work areas. The legs and crosspieces are made of solid beech, the top is HPL laminate, and the characteristic joints are steel plate painted in epoxy resin.
Founded in 1976 by a newcomer to the Italian furniture business (Eugenio Peruzzi), Magis today continues to give modern furniture design a novel twist. Magis embraces the creativity of leading global designers (Richard Sapper, Jasper Morrison, Konstantin Grcic, Ron Arad and many others) and incorporates sophisticated technology and materials into every chair, table and design accessory they make.
The Steelwood Square Table is available with the following:
- Legs and crosspieces in solid beech
- Top in HPL laminate
- Joints in steel plate painted in epoxy resin
- Ships ready to assemble, by freight carrier. Product will be brought inside your home and packing materials removed upon request
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec, 2009
Natural Beach Frame with White Top,
- 57 inch Option Item: Height 29", Width 57", Length 57"
- 36 inch Option Item: Height 29", Width 36", Length 36"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.