Chair_One is constructed just like a football: a number of flat planes assembled at angles to each other, creating the three-dimensional form. -Kostantin Grcic. The Magis Chair_One Stacking Set of 2 includes two stackable chairs with distinctive die-cast aluminum seats and sturdy anodized aluminum legs. Available in a variety of polished or painted finish pairings.
Founded in 1976 by a newcomer to the Italian furniture business (Eugenio Peruzzi), Magis today continues to give modern furniture design a novel twist. Magis embraces the creativity of leading global designers (Richard Sapper, Jasper Morrison, Konstantin Grcic, Ron Arad and many others) and incorporates sophisticated technology and materials into every chair, table and design accessory they make.
The Chair_One Stacking Set of 2 is available with the following:
- Seat made of die-cast aluminum that's polished or treated with sputtered fluorinated titanium and painted in polyester powder
- Legs made of polished or painted anondized aluminum
- Set of 2 chairs
- Suitable for outdoor use (painted versions only)
- Stackable to 8 high
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Konstantin Grcic, 2003
Black with Painted Aluminum,
Grey Anthracite with Polished Aluminum,
Red with Polished Aluminum,
White with Painted Aluminum,
White with Polished Aluminum
- Item: Height 32", Width 22", Depth 23"
- Seat: Height 18"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.