The Fritz Hansen Little Friend Adjustable Table is a handy guy to have around. Designed by Kasper Salto in 2005, Little Friend features an offset base (to bring the table surface in close) and a telescoping stem and button to adjust the height. A cutout on the surface allows for easy carrying. Available in a variety of surface/base color options.
Established in 1872 in Copenhagen, Fritz Hansen has since come to epitomize the mid-century Danish Modern aesthetic. Blending craftsmanship with innovation, Fritz Hansen is particularly well-noted for their laminated and molded wood veneer furniture. Pieces from Vico Magistretti, Piero Lissoni and, especially, Arne Jacobsen have become icons of modern furniture design.
The Little Friend Adjustable Table is available with the following:
- Top made of compact laminate with a cut-out carrier handle
- Base is made of telescoping tube
- Chromed or lacquered outer steel tube with inner satin matte steel tube
- Polished and chromed brass button on top to activate height adjustment
- Made in Denmark
- Designed by Kasper Salto, 2005
Black with Chrome,
Grey with Chrome,
Light Sand with Chrome,
White with Chrome
- Fritz Hansen is dedicated to preserving the legacy of their original furniture designs. To this end, all authentic Fritz Hansen products come with a label that has a unique ID number, the name of the designer, the year of manufacture and origin. A personally signed certificate is also included, showing that the piece has gone through Fritz Hansen's premium quality check.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.