The LBL Lighting Relic No. 1 Pendant is modern lighting inspired by excavated ancient vessels. It features a soft, pear-shaped glass shade streaked with playful wisps of silver, which sparkle and shine with the light coming from within. Available in a variety of shade glass colors, coordinating metal finishes and mounting options.
For more than 40 years, Illinois-based LBL Lighting has created innovative lighting fixtures based on the principles of beauty, originality and quality. Such values remain evident in their current line of fixtures, which feature distinctive elements like organic art glass, solid construction and the latest low voltage and LED lighting technology.
The Relic No. 1 Pendant is available with the following:
- Glass shade with playful silver accents
- Metal supports
- 72" field-cuttable suspension cable
- ETL Listed
- Fixture: Height 7", Diameter 5.4"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 79"
- Cable: Length 72"
- Mounting Details: Fusion Jack: See Related Items for mounting options. Monopoint: Includes a 4" round flush canopy and low voltage transformer. Monorail: Includes Fusion Jack adapter for monorail installation. Two-Circuit Monorail: Includes Fusion Jack adapter for two-circuit monorail installation.
Ratings: Based on 1.0 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.