The method for creating this intricate web of sterling silver and Swarovski crystals was first designed for Coco Chanel, recently released to the lighting trade and seen for the first time in the LBL Lighting Mademoiselle No. 1 Pendant. This piece absolutely drips with elegance and beauty, available in three crystal hues and worthy of a fashion icon.
For more than 40 years, Illinois-based LBL Lighting has created innovative lighting fixtures based on the principles of beauty, originality and quality. Such values remain evident in their current line of fixtures, which feature distinctive elements like organic art glass, solid construction and the latest low voltage and LED lighting technology.
The Mademoiselle No. 1 Pendant is available with the following:
- SPECTRA Swarovski crystal shade in sterling silver webbing
- Metal supports
- Satin Nickel finish
- 72" field-cuttable suspension cable
- Low voltage
- ETL Listed
Golden Shadow Crystal,
Jet Black Crystal
- Fixture: Height 8", Width 3"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 80"
- Cable: Length 72"
- Mounting Details: Fusion Jack: See Related Items for mounting options. Monopoint: Includes a 4" round flush canopy and low voltage transformer. Monorail: Includes Fusion Jack adapter for monorail installation. Two-Circuit Monorail: Includes Fusion Jack adapter for two-circuit monorail installation.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.