A re-issue of Danish designer Fin Juhl's iconic 1950s tray, the ARCHITECTMADE Turning Tray features Juhl's trademark details like curved edges and teak framing. This tray, like the original, avoids the use of handles to better suit a range of hand sizes. The laminate surface offers a lighter look for the morning and a darker one for evening gatherings.
ARCHITECTMADE offers design objects made by Denmark's most celebrated architects--Kristian Vedel, Peter Karpf, Jorn Utzon and others. Their designs are simple in form and function yet full of creativity and passion.
The Turning Tray is available with the following:
- Made of Teak wood and laminate
- Laminated on 2 sides
- Designed by Finn Juhl, 1956
- Features Finn Juhl's signature engraved on one end
Black Desert with Alaska White,
Black Desert with Kimono Red
- Small Item: Width 17.7", Depth 9.06"
- Medium Item: Width 18.9", Depth 11.8"
- Large Item: Width 20", Depth 15"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.