A re-issue of Danish designer Fin Juhl's iconic 1950s tray, the ARCHITECTMADE Turning Tray features Juhl's trademark details like curved edges and teak framing. This tray, like the original, avoids the use of handles to better suit a range of hand sizes. The laminate surface offers a lighter look for the morning and a darker one for evening gatherings.
Since 2005, Architectmade offers design objects made by some of Denmark's most celebrated architects--Kristian Vedel, Peter Karpf, Jorn Utzon and others. Their designs are simple in form and function, yet are also full of playfulness, creativity and passion.
The Turning Tray is available with the following:
- Designed by Finn Juhl in 1956
- Made of Teak wood and laminate
- Laminated on 2 sides
- Features Finn Juhl's signature engraved on one end
- Made In China
Black Desert with Alaska White,
Black Desert with Kimono Red
- Small Option Item: Width 17.7", Depth 9.06"
- Medium Option Item: Width 18.9", Depth 11.8"
- Large Option Item: Width 20", Depth 15"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.