One of a kind in the paper-folding craft, the Le Klint Cassiopeia Pendant expresses what designer Amanda Betz attempts to be "the limits of what is actually possible within the art of folding." Featuring an octagon fold and tiny perforations along the edge of the shade (a first for Le Klint), Cassiopeia shines like the famous constellation and creates a stunning display of light on adjacent surfaces.
Tage Klint pioneered the family handicraft business in Denmark in 1943, inspired by P.F. Jensen-Klint's invention of the pleated lampshade. Today, Le Klint lighting is distinguished by cool mid-century modern lighting designs that offer movement and sculpture to contemporary spaces.
The Cassiopeia Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Amanda Taarup in 2012
- Finish: White
- Material: PVC
- Shade Material: PVC
- White PVC shade
- Round ceiling canopy
- White cord
- Washable and anti-static
- Fluorescent option is energy efficient
- Designed by Amanda Betz
- UL Listed
- Made In Denmark
- One 26 Watt (1750 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Included)
- One 53 Watt (1050 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Canopy: Diameter 4.5"
- Fixture: Height 9", Diameter 19"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 69"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.