With the Sonneman Atelier Chandelier, you are the artist that creates the ideal configuration of light. Each of its arms swivels around the main stem, allowing you to arrange the exposed uplight and downlight at either end any way you'd like. A stablizing bar on the bottom keeps the Atelier steady when moving the arms.
SONNEMAN - A Way of Light is the namesake of founder and lighting designer Robert Sonneman. It was formed to create contemporary lighting that best exemplifies today's cosmopolitan American style. Sonneman Lighting fixtures are elegant and refined, decidedly modern yet clearly influenced by classic 20th century period styles.
The Atelier Chandelier is available with the following:
- Designed by Robert Sonneman
- Finish: Satin Black
- Material: Metal
- Metal Frame with Satin Black Finish
- 6" Dia. ceiling canopy with Satin Black Finish
- Includes (1) 6" and (3) 12" stems
- 3 adjustable arms
- "Hang Straight" stabilizing bar on bottom
- Number of Tiers: 3
- Comes with Three 12.00 in., One 6.00 in. stem/downrod
- UL Listed
- Made In China
- Six 40 Watt (135 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Eight 40 Watt (135 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 4.5 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.