Minimalist simplicity with ultimate performance. The Tech Lighting IBISS Double Wall Wash Light features two die-cast aluminum heads with embedded glare-reducing lenses. The entire assembly rotates 360 degrees, while each of the lights pivots up and down independently. Available with choice of LED color temperature, finish and mounting.
Tech Lighting, headquartered in Skokie, IL, is known for their innovative lighting systems and exquisite lighting designs. Their passion for art, sophistication and imagination is balanced by rigorous testing and quality control in the creation of their line-voltage and low-voltage lighting, including the Tech Lighting FreeJack and monorail systems and track heads.
The IBISS Double Wall Wash Light is available with the following:
- Two aluminum heads with bottom embedded lens
- Die cast aluminum body
- Dimmable with low-voltage electronic dimmer (sold separately)
- Heads pivot vertically 330 degree and rotates horizontally 360 degree
- Integrated LED driver
- Lumens: 1056
- CRI: 80
- Average Rated Life: 50,000 Hours
- ETL Listed
- 5 year warranty
- Fixture: Width 10.3", Depth 3.2"
- Mounting Details: FreeJack: See Related Items for mounting options. Make sure to select the LED option for the desired canopy. Monopoint: Includes one 4" round flush canopy and low voltage transformer. Monorail: Includes FreeJack adapter for Monorail installation. Two-Circuit Monorail: Includes FreeJack adapter for Two-Circuit Monorail installation.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.