A feat of delicate craftsmanship. The Tech Lighting Topo Pendant is a modern cylinder shade elevated to a richer, warmer dimension with the sophisticated combination of fabric and wood. The bands of wood trim are spline-joined around the circumference of the shade. Choose from several mounting options.
Tech Lighting, headquartered in Skokie, IL, is known for their innovative lighting systems and exquisite lighting designs. Their passion for art, sophistication and imagination is balanced by rigorous testing and quality control in the creation of their line-voltage and low-voltage lighting, including the Tech Lighting FreeJack and monorail systems and track heads.
The Topo Pendant is available with the following:
- Cylindrical fabric shade with wood trim
- Metal supports
- 72" field-cuttable suspension cable
- Low voltage
- LED Option: 3000 K Color Temperature, 282 Lumens, 85 CRI
- ETL Listed
Shade and Trim:
Heather Gray with Maple
Heather Gray with Walnut
White with Maple
White with Walnut
- Halogen option utilizes one 50 Watt 12 Volt Bi-Pin Low-voltage Halogen lamp (integrated).
LED option utilizes one 6 Watt 12 Volt Low-voltage LED lamp (integrated).
- Fixture: Height 9.5", Diameter 5"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 81.5"
- Cable: Length 72"
- Mounting Details:FreeJack: See Related Items for mounting options. Monopoint: Includes one 4" round flush canopy and low voltage transformer. Monorail: Includes FreeJack adapter for Monorail installation. Two-Circuit Monorail: Includes FreeJack adapter for Two-Circuit Monorail installation.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.