Laser-cut metal reveals inner illumination and creates a sense of light in motion. Available in a number of finish options that complement many spaces, the Tech Lighting Revel Pendant can also be used as a monopoint or on monorail systems. View the rest of the Revel collection for a unified look.
Tech Lighting, headquartered in Skokie, IL, is known for their innovative lighting systems and exquisite lighting designs. Their passion for art, sophistication and imagination is balanced by rigorous testing and quality control in the creation of their line-voltage and low-voltage lighting, including the Tech Lighting FreeJack and monorail systems and track heads.
The Revel Pendant is available with the following:
- Cylindrical outer laser-cut metal shade
- Cylindrical White inner glass diffuser
- Metal supports
- 72" field-cuttable suspension cable
- Low voltage
- LED Option: 3000 K Color Temperature, 282 Lumens, 85 CRI
- ETL Listed
- Halogen option utilizes one 50 Watt 12 Volt Bi-Pin Low-voltage Halogen lamp (included).
- LED option utilizes one 6 Watt 12 Volt Low voltage replaceable LED lamp (included).
- Fixture: Height 10.1", Diameter 2.6"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 82.1"
- Cable: Length 72"
- Mounting Details:FreeJack: See Related Items for mounting options. Monopoint: Includes one 4" round flush canopy and low voltage transformer. Monorail: Includes FreeJack adapter for Monorail installation. Two-Circuit Monorail: Includes FreeJack adapter for Two-Circuit Monorail installation.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.