The Tech Lighting Fluid Round Flushmount is created by pouring molten glass into a contoured mold, letting it cool, and then fire-polishing it to a glossy finish. It gives the impression of flowing water frozen in time, changing at every angle based on how light hits the surface.
Tech Lighting, headquartered in Skokie, IL, is known for their innovative lighting systems and exquisite lighting designs. Their passion for art, sophistication and imagination is balanced by rigorous testing and quality control in the creation of their line-voltage and low-voltage lighting, including the Tech Lighting FreeJack and monorail systems and track heads.
The Fluid Round Flushmount is available with the following:
- Drum-shaped White glass shade
- Metal supports
- Halogen option is dimmable with a standard dimmer (not included)
- LED option is dimmable with a low voltage dimmer (not included)
- ETL Listed
- ADA Compliant
- Fluorescent option utilizes two 13 Watt 120 Volt Type 2GX7 Compact Fluorescent lamps (electronic ballast included).Halogen option utilizes two 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (integrated).LED option utilizes two 10 Watt, 600 Lumen, 2700K LED modules (integrated).
- Fixture: Height 2.5", Diameter 11"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.