Elegant indulgence for modern spaces. The Tech Lighting Sara Wall Sconce features a cylindrical shade cut from solid crystal, adding a lustrous transparent outline around the inner white glass shade. The crystal shade is available in a variety of colors, while the die-cast base comes in numerous complementary finishes. Incandescent or fluorescent lamping.
Tech Lighting, headquartered in Skokie, IL, is known for their innovative lighting systems and exquisite lighting designs. Their passion for art, sophistication and imagination is balanced by rigorous testing and quality control in the creation of their line-voltage and low-voltage lighting, including the Tech Lighting FreeJack and monorail systems and track heads.
The Sara Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Cylindrical crystal outer shade
- Cylindrical White hand-blown glass inner shade
- Die-cast metal base
- Rectangular wall plate
- ETL Listed for damp locations
Inner Shade Color:
Outer Shade Color:
- Fluorescent option utilizes one 26 Watt 120 Volt GX24Q-3 Base Compact Fluorescent lamp (electronic ballast included). May also be lamped with one 32 Watt 120 Volt GX24Q-3 Base Compact Fluorescent lamp (not included).Incandescent option utilizes one 6
- Fixture Height 10.7", Width 4", Depth 4.7":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.