The dynamic cuts of the Tech Lighting Revel Wall Sconce shade appear to capture light in motion. The horizontal slots are precisely laser cut into the metal shade, allowing the light from the inner white acrylic diffuser to peek through. Available in a variety of finishes, lamping and with or without wood end trims.
Tech Lighting, headquartered in Skokie, IL, is known for their innovative lighting systems and exquisite lighting designs. Their passion for art, sophistication and imagination is balanced by rigorous testing and quality control in the creation of their line-voltage and low-voltage lighting, including the Tech Lighting FreeJack and monorail systems and track heads.
The Revel Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Metal shade
- Inner White acrylic diffuser
- Metal base
- Can be installed horizontally or vertically
- LED option: Color Temperature 2700K, CRI 80, 600 lumens
- ADA Compliant
- ETL Listed
- Fluorescent option utilizes one 24 Watt 120 Volt 2G10 Quad Base Compact Fluorescent lamp (with electronic ballast, included). May also be lamped with one 18 Watt 120 Volt 2G10 Quad Base Compact Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- LED option utilizes one 10 Watt 120 Volt LED array (integrated).
- Fixture: Height 5.7", Width 12.7", Depth 3.7"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.