The Tech Lighting Sara Grande Pendant exhibits pure indulgence. Cut from a solid block of crystal and formed into an elegant cylinder surrounding a hand-blown inner white glass diffuser, the Sara instantly elevates any space. Black, Satin Nickel, and white options are accented with Satin detail and a clear cable; the Antique Bronze option is accented with Antique Bronze detail and a brown cable.
Tech Lighting, headquartered in Skokie, IL, is known for their innovative lighting systems and exquisite lighting designs. Their passion for art, sophistication and imagination is balanced by rigorous testing and quality control in the creation of their line-voltage and low-voltage lighting, including the Tech Lighting FreeJack and monorail systems and track heads.
The Sara Grande Pendant is available with the following:
- Cylindrical outer crystal shade
- Cylindrical White inner hand-blown glass shade
- Metal supports
- Round ceiling canopy
- 72" field-cuttable cable
- ETL Listed
Inner Shade Color:
Outer Shade Color:
- Fluorescent option utilizes one 26 Watt 120 Volt Type GX24Q-3 Compact Fluorescent lamp (electronic ballast included), or one 32 Watt 120 Volt Type GX24Q-3 Compact Fluorescent lamp (not included).Halogen option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Type BT15
- Halogen Option Ceiling Canopy: Height 0.5"
- Fixture: Height 10", Diameter 3.7"
- Fluorescent Option Ceiling Canopy: Height 1.9"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.