If you like to lounge while you work, then the Aeron® Chair with Adjustable Lumbar Support by Herman Miller® is for you. In addition to the specialty Pellicle fabric used on the seat and back for strong, breathable support, Aeron features additional lumbar support to keep your back in proper alignment when tilted backward. Available in a range of sizes and colors.
Since its early beginnings in 1905 (then known as the Star Furniture Company), Herman Miller has stood as one of the leaders in ergonomic furniture design and manufacture. Today, with a strong focus on designing furnishings with excellent form and function, this Michigan-based company produces a variety of home and office products that improve the human experience wherever people work, create, learn and live.
The Aeron Chair with Adjustable Lumbar Support is available with the following:
- 64% elastomeric, 36% polyester Pellicle fabric
- Graphite finish
- 2.5 " black nylon and polyurethane castors
- Tilt limiter and seat angle adjustments
- Fully adjustable arms
- Adjustable lumbar support
- Tested and warrantied for use by persons 300 lbs and under
- Greenguard certified (94% recyclable)
- Made in USA
- Designed by Bill Stumpf and Don Chadwick, 1994
- Permanent collection, Museum of Modern Art
- Lumens is an Authorized Herman Miller Retailer
Carbon Classic Weave
- Small Option Item: Height 41", Width 25.75", Height Adjustable From 14.5", Adjustable To 19.5", Depth 15.75"
- Medium Option Item: Height 42", Width 27", Height Adjustable From 15", Adjustable To 21", Depth 17"
- Large Option Item: Height 45", Width 28.25", Height Adjustable From 15", Adjustable To 21", Depth 18.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.