The Chilewich Rib Weave Floormat is a chunky, textural weave of flat, dry colors that has a surprisingly natural feel for a synthetic material. The mat is self-bound and made in the USA. Available in earthy Mahogany, this mat is great for the contemporary kitchen or living room.
For over a decade, New York based designer Sandy Chilewich has been creating original and innovative vinyl products for the home. Her woven, tufted, molded and spun textiles are available in a range of vibrant and neutral hues that have become synonymous with the Chilewich brand name.
The Rib Weave Floormat is available with the following:
- Made of woven vinyl
- Self-bound edge
- Flexible commercial grade backing
- Made in the USA
- Designed by Sandy Chilewich
35 in. x 48 in.,
46 in. x 72 in.,
72 in. x 106.5 in.,
23 in. x 36 in.
- 72 in. x 106.5 in. Option: Width 72", Length 106.5"
- 46 in. x 72 in. Option: Width 46"
- 35 in. x 48 in. Option: Width 35"
- 46 in. x 72 in. Option: Length 72"
- 35 in. x 48 in. Option: Length 48"
- Chilewich's Green Practices: In addition to being modern, durable and easy-to-clean, Chilewich textiles are made with eco-friendly materials and "green" processes. During production, the least amount of energy possible is used, and finished textiles are cleaned only with water and bio-degradable detergents. Chilewich flooring includes backing made with post-industrial content, and is certified by the Carpet and Rug Institute's Green Label Plus program, signifying that it meets or exceeds the industry's standards for VOC emissions.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.