Presented as a statement in recognition of the merits of the lamps traditionally used in markets, taverns and cafeterias, the Marset Soho Outdoor Pendant is made of rotary molded polyethylene and methacrylate, producing an evenly distributed light for a range of spaces.
Marset is a Barcelona-based company dedicated to creating warm contemporary lighting with a underlying sense of comfort and character, enhancing otherwise impersonal residential and commercial spaces. The Marset mood is minimalist, subtle, with an aesthetic appeal that stems from an "illuminate, not dazzle" philosophy.
The Soho Outdoor Pendant is available with the following:
- Rotary molded polyethylene shade
- Methacrylate diffuser
- Metal supports
- Round ceiling canopy
- Adjustable suspension cables
- UL Listed for wet locations
- Made in Spain
- Designed by Joan Gaspar
- Small option utilizes one 22 Watt 120 Volt G13 Type T5 Compact Fluorescent lamp (not included), and one 40 Watt 120 Volt G13 Type T5 Compact Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Large option utilizes eight 24 Watt 120 Volt High Output Mini Bi-Pin Type T5 Compact Fluorescent lamps (not included).
- Small Fixture: Height 12.01", Diameter 22.44", Overall Hanging Length Adjustable To 130.1"
- Large Fixture: Height 23.9", Diameter 44.33", Overall Hanging Length Adjustable To 142"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.