Presented as a statement in recognition of the merits of the lamps traditionally used in markets, taverns and cafeterias, the Marset Soho Outdoor Pendant is made of rotary molded polyethylene and methacrylate, producing an evenly distributed light for a range of spaces.
Marset is a Barcelona-based company dedicated to creating warm contemporary lighting with a underlying sense of comfort and character, enhancing otherwise impersonal residential and commercial spaces. The Marset mood is minimalist, subtle, with an aesthetic appeal that stems from an "illuminate, not dazzle" philosophy.
The Soho Outdoor Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Joan Gaspar
- Shade Material: Rotary molded polyethylene
- Methacrylate diffuser
- Metal supports
- Round ceiling canopy
- Adjustable suspension cables
- UL Listed Wet
- Made In Spain
- One 22 Watt (1800 Lumens) 120 Volt 2GX13 4-Pin Opposed Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- One 40 Watt (3300 Lumens) 120 Volt/277 Volt 2GX13 4-Pin Opposed Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Eight 24 Watt (1875 Lumens) 120 Volt/277 Volt G5 Bi-Pin Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Small Option Fixture: Height 12.01", Diameter 22.44"
- Small Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable To 130.1"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 23.9", Diameter 44.33"
- Large Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable To 142"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.