Not your average fixture, the Marset Plaff-On! Wall/Ceiling Light features a blown White glass structure around the diffuser that is set slightly apart from the ceiling and filters the light upwards, creating a glowing halo. The Black or Silver Grey aluminum ring is also White on the inside and acts as a reflector, creating a new halo that surrounds the shade with direct light.
Marset is a Barcelona-based company dedicated to creating warm contemporary lighting with a underlying sense of comfort and character, enhancing otherwise impersonal residential and commercial spaces. The Marset mood is minimalist, subtle, with an aesthetic appeal that stems from an "illuminate, not dazzle" philosophy.
The Plaff-On! Wall/Ceiling Light is available with the following:
- Designed by Joan Gaspar
- Drum-shaped Opal White blown glass shade
- Lacquered aluminum support
- Round canopy/wall plate
- UL Listed
- Made In Spain
- Two 60 Watt (738 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Two 43 Watt (750 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Four 43 Watt (750 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Small Option Canopy: Diameter 4.3"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 3.9", Diameter 7.8"
- Medium Option Canopy: Diameter 6"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 4.65", Diameter 13"
- Large Option Canopy: Diameter 6.7"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 5.43", Diameter 19.7"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.