The modular Marset Continua Wall Lamp is lovely all by itself or when arranged in a continuous row with others. It is made out of clear polycarbonate with inserts of opaque Black or translucent fabric. Diffused light is cast through this fabric as well as directly above and below the fixture. A variety of lengths are available.
Marset is a Barcelona-based company dedicated to creating warm contemporary lighting with a underlying sense of comfort and character, enhancing otherwise impersonal residential and commercial spaces. The Marset mood is minimalist, subtle, with an aesthetic appeal that stems from an "illuminate, not dazzle" philosophy.
The Continua Wall Lamp is available with the following:
- Designed by Christophe Mathieu
- Finish: Chrome
- Rectangular polycarbonate shade with exchangeable fabric diffuser
- Extruded anodized aluminum frame
- Chrome finish
- Rectangular wall plate
- Made in Spain
- Designed by Christophe Mathieu, 2010
- UL Listed
- Made In Spain
- Small Option Fixture: Width 23.6", Height 4.8", Depth 3.62"
- Small Option Plate: Height 3.3"
- Medium Option Fixture: Width 34.6", Height 4.8", Depth 3.62"
- Medium Option Plate: Height 3.3"
- Large Option Fixture: Width 47.2", Height 4.8", Depth 3.62"
- Large Option Plate: Height 3.3"
- Extra Large Option Fixture: Width 59", Height 4.8", Depth 3.62"
- Extra Large Option Plate: Height 3.3"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.