The Holtkoetter Bernie Turbo Series Table quite literally expands on the popular Bernie series with an impressive reach and smooth minimalist design. At the end of a swiveling arm, the curved aluminum shade is granted infinite positioning for perfectly precise task lighting. Available in a variety of finishes and with either halogen or LED lamping.
Influenced by Bauhaus principles of "form follows function" design, German company Holtkoetter is dedicated to providing highly sophisticated yet streamlined lighting with both strong engineering and a smooth, modern aesthetic. Holtkoetter lighting fixtures have been assembled for U.S. market in St. Paul, Minnesota since 1983.
The Bernie Turbo Series Table Lamp is available with the following:
- Aluminum shade
- Weighted metal base
- Tremendous reach with infinite positioning
- Dimmer switch on base
- Halogen Color Temperature: 3000K
- LED Color Temperature: 2900K
- 1650 lumens (Halogen option)
- 1120 lumens (LED option)
- UL Listed
- Made in Germany; assembled in the USA
Hand-Brushed Old Bronze,
- Halogen option utilizes one 60 Watt 12 Volt Low voltage Type GY6.35 Halogen lamp (included).
- LED option utilizes a 12 Watt 120 Volt LED array (integrated). Light output is equivalent to an 80 Watt Halogen.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.