The WAC Lighting Studio Line Voltage PAR30 Track Head is a great option for adding wider accent lighting to the gallery, kitchen and game room. It features 350-degree horizontal rotation and 90-degree vertical aiming with built-in degree scales on the fixture. Two aiming screws (one on each side of the fixture) allow for locking the fixture aiming angle.
WAC Lighting, founded in 1984, has developed a strong reputation for high quality decorative and task lighting. Based in Garden City, New York, WAC Lighting is a leading manufacturer of low voltage, line voltage and LED lighting, including track systems, transformers, lamps, cabinet lighting and recessed downlights.
The Studio Line Voltage PAR30 Track Head is available with the following:
- Aluminum shade
- Die-cast aluminum supports
- Oval ceiling canopy
- Versatile fixture can be used with a range of lenses and louvers
- 350 degree horizontal rotation and 90 degree vertical aiming
- Front loading for convenient re-lamping
- UL Listed
- Fixture: Height Adjustable From 8.38", Adjustable To 10.5"
- Head: Height 5.5", Width 5.25"
- Ceiling Canopy: Height 1.88", Width 3.63", Depth 1.5"
- Track System: H, J, or L. Track System Track Head: Compatible with Halo Track Systems. J Track Head: Compatible with Juno Track Systems. L Track Head: Compatible with Lightolier Track Systems.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.