The WAC Lighting Studio Low Voltage MR16 Track Head allows for single head directional lighting. It features a ceramic bi-pin socket with silver-plated contacts and a heat reducing contact plate. Aiming light is easy with 350-degree horizontal rotation and 90-degree vertical aiming with built-in degree scales on the fixture. Two aiming screws (one on each side of fixture) allow for locking fixture aiming angle.
WAC Lighting, founded in 1984, has developed a strong reputation for high quality decorative and task lighting. Based in Garden City, New York, WAC Lighting is a leading manufacturer of low voltage, line voltage and LED lighting, including track systems, transformers, lamps, cabinet lighting and recessed downlights.
The Studio Low Voltage MR16 Track Head is available with the following:
- Tempered glass lens
- Aluminum shade
- Die-cast aluminum supports
- Oval ceiling canopy
- Electronic transformer
- 350 degree horizontal rotation and 90 degree vertical aiming
- Front loading for convenient re-lamping
- Low voltage
- UL Listed
- Head: Height 3.88", Width 2.88"
- Canopy: Height 1.88", Width 5.63", Depth 1.25"
- Track System: H, J, or L. Track System Track Head: Compatible with Halo Track Systems. J Track Head: Compatible with Juno Track Systems. L Track Head: Compatible with Lightolier Track Systems.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.