The Eames® Molded Plastic Armchair - Wood Dowel Base by Herman Miller® pairs the sexy curves of molded polypropylene with the warmth of wood. The sleek and organically shaped seat is designed for comfort as well as good looks. The dowel base--with four turned wood legs and metal wire braces--is at once beautiful and structurally sound.
Since its early beginnings in 1905 (then known as the Star Furniture Company), Herman Miller has stood as one of the leaders in ergonomic furniture design and manufacture. Today, with a strong focus on designing furnishings with excellent form and function, this Michigan-based company produces a variety of home and office products that improve the human experience wherever people work, create, learn and live.
The Eames Molded Plastic Armchair - Wood Dowel Base is available with the following:
- Made of molded polypropylene
- Base made of turned wood dowels with Black metal braces
- 14% recycled content, 92% recyclable
- Greenguard Certified
- 5 year warranty
- Made in USA
- Designed by Charles & Ray Eames, 1950
- Lumens is an Authorized Herman Miller Retailer
- Item: Height 31.5", Width 24.5", Depth 23.5"
- Seat: Height 16.25"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.