The WAC Lighting Radiant Track Head makes a hefty, industrial-looking element in modern track lighting systems. It is made entirely out of die-cast aluminum, available in a variety of finishes. The position of this adjustable head is locked in place by two heavy gauge aiming screws. Compatible with WAC Lighting track systems.
WAC Lighting, founded in 1984, has developed a strong reputation for high quality decorative and task lighting. Based in Garden City, New York, WAC Lighting is a leading manufacturer of low voltage, line voltage and LED lighting, including track systems, transformers, lamps, cabinet lighting and recessed downlights.
The Radiant Track Head is available with the following:
- Made of die-cast aluminum
- Heavy gauge aiming screws
- Polycarbonate track adaptor
- 350 degree horizontal rotation
- 90 degree vertical aiming
- Front loading for convenient re-lamping
- UL Listed
- 50 W option utilizes one 50 Watt 120 Volt PAR20 Medium Base Halogen lamp (not included).
- 75 W option utilizes one 75 Watt 120 Volt PAR30 Medium Base Halogen lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height Adjustable From 5.63", Adjustable To 7.81", Width 5.19"
- Shade: Diameter 4.38"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.