Irresistible to children and child-resistant at the same time. Available in two flower power patterns, the Fatboy Marimekko Unikko Junior Bean Bag fits in with your child's bold personality. The bag is made of durable nylon that can be cleaned easily, and the recyclable polystyrene filling is 100% CFK free.
In 1988, Dutch designer Jukka Setala came up with an ingenious way to make the bean bag chair much more luxurious, durable and adaptable than its 1970s ancestor. Fast forward to 2002, when Alex Bergman adopted Setala's idea of the modern lounge chair and launched "Fatboy the Original." Fatboy now offers a range of fun and functional modern accessories and pet beds.
The Fatboy Marimekko Unikko Junior Bean Bag is available with the following:
- Made of durable nylon
- Filling composed of EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) Beads
- Protective stain and water-resistant coating
- EPS fill is 100% CFK free and 100% recyclable
- Covered in iconic Scandinavian flower print by Marimekko
- Designed by Jukka Setala
- Fill will shrink over time depending on use, but refills are available for purchase.
- Item: Height 50", Width 40", Depth 8"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.