Get bold with the Fatboy Marimekko Unikko Original Bean Bag. An iconic Scandinavian design by textile company Marimekko, the Marimekko Unikko Original Bean Bag is a comfy statement piece for the dorm, bedroom, lounge or living room available in Red or Black. Filled with 100% recyclable and CFK free polystyrene beads.
In 1988, Dutch designer Jukka Setala came up with an ingenious way to make the bean bag chair much more luxurious, durable and adaptable than its 1970s ancestor. Fast forward to 2002, when Alex Bergman adopted Setala's idea of the modern lounge chair and launched "Fatboy the Original." Fatboy now offers a range of fun and functional modern accessories and pet beds.
The Fatboy Marimekko Unikko Original Bean Bag is available with the following:
- Made of durable nylon
- Filling composed of EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) Beads
- Protective stain and water-resistant coating
- EPS fill is 100% CFK free and 100% recyclable
- Covered in iconic Scandinavian flower print by Marimekko
- Jukka Setala
- Item: Height 70", Width 55", Depth 8"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.