Buckle up for the outdoor comfort experience of your life -- with the Fatboy Buggle-up Bean Bag. Water, dirt and UV ray resistant, the Buggle-Up Bean Bag is a hip, contemporary version of the classic bean bag, filled with recyclable polystyrene beads and available in a range of bright colors. Use with the buckle straps to create a lounge chair with a back support.
In 1988, Dutch designer Jukka Setala came up with an ingenious way to make the bean bag chair much more luxurious, durable and adaptable than its 1970s ancestor. Fast forward to 2002, when Alex Bergman adopted Setala's idea of the modern lounge chair and launched "Fatboy the Original." Fatboy now offers a range of fun and functional modern accessories and pet beds.
The Fatboy Buggle-up Bean Bag is available with the following:
- Made of special coated nylon or polyester
- Filling composed of EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) Beads
- Use of buckles create a back support
- Stain and UV resistant coating
- Rain resistant coating
- EPS fill is 100% CFK free and 100% recyclable
- Designed by Jukka Setala
- Item Height 75", Width 55", Depth 8":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.