Designed by Bertjan Pot, the Moooi Heracleum II Suspension is a decorative LED fixture inspired by the Heracleum plant. Here, the "leaves" are 63 polycarbonate lenses, which reflect the light of 63 internal LEDs. The branch-like frame is made of metal wire, a delicate structure that powers the lights with coats of conductive layers (the Electrosandwich technique, devised by fellow Dutchman Marcel Wanders).
Moooi creates modern pendant lighting, lamps, and a unique array of suspension lighting. Founded by Marcel Wanders and first presented in 2001, Moooi creates products that satisfy the customers' desire for individual style, and features designers such as Ross Lovegrove and Erwin Olaf.
The Heracleum II LED Suspension is available with the following:
- 63 rotatable polycarbonate lenses
- Metal wire frame
- Ceiling canopy included
- 157.48" ultra-thin suspension cable
- Dimmable with low power-rated dimmer
- Max. 14W power consumption
- LED Color Temperature: 3000K
- CRI: 71
- 370 lumens (equivalent to 40 Watts incandescent)
- CE Rated
- Designed by Bertjan Pot, powered through Electrosandwich® by Marcel Wanders, 2010
- Fixture: Height 25.6", Diameter 38.6"
- Cable: Length 157.48"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.