Designed by Bertjan Pot, the Moooi Heracleum II Suspension is a decorative LED fixture inspired by the Heracleum plant. Here, the "leaves" are 63 polycarbonate lenses, which reflect the light of 63 internal LEDs. The branch-like frame is made of metal wire, a delicate structure that powers the lights with coats of conductive layers (the Electrosandwich technique, devised by fellow Dutchman Marcel Wanders).
Moooi creates modern pendant lighting, lamps, and a unique array of suspension lighting. Founded by Marcel Wanders and first presented in 2001, Moooi creates products that satisfy the customers' desire for individual style, and features designers such as Ross Lovegrove and Erwin Olaf.
The Heracleum II LED Suspension is available with the following:
- Designed by Bertjan Pot
- 63 rotatable polycarbonate lenses
- Metal wire frame
- Ceiling canopy included
- 157.48" ultra-thin suspension cable
- Dimmable with low power-rated dimmer
- Max. 14W power consumption
- LED Color Temperature: 2700K
- CRI: 71
- 459 lumens
- CE Rated
- Designed by Bertjan Pot, powered through Electrosandwich® by Marcel Wanders, 2010
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In Netherlands
- Cable: Length 157.48"
- Fixture: Diameter 38.6", Height 25.6"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 183"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.