The Robert Abbey Lantern Sconce designed by Jonathan Adler was created in the style of Adler's unique Lantern vase collection and coordinates beautifully with many of the designer's full-sized table lamps. The Lantern Sconce features a White linen fabric rolled-edge shade shade and ceramic body with Matte White Glaze finish. PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS AN OPEN BOX RETURN ITEM. PRODUCT IS IN NEW CONDITION. ALL OPEN BOX SALES ARE FINAL. QUANTITIES LIMITED TO STOCK ON HAND.
Jonathan Adler is known for a design aesthetic that combines bold colors, modernistic forms and groovy retro patterns. One of the country's leading interior designers, Jonathan Adler has also been the lead designer for Bravo's "Top Design" series and creates lighting for Robert Abbey.
The Lantern Sconce (White Glaze) - OPEN BOX RETURN is available with the following:
- Flared, White linen fabric shade with rolled edge hem
- Ceramic body with White Glaze finish
- UL Listed
- Designed by Jonathan Adler
- Fixture: Height 27", Width 9.5", Depth 4"
- Shade: Height 9.5", Upper Diameter 9.5", Lower Diameter 12.5"
- Wall Plate: Diameter 5.25"
Ratings: Based on 2.0 reviews, this product is rated 4.5 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.