Modern efficiency and unsurpassed comfort in an early 20th century design. Designed to circulate air in large spaces, the Minka Aire Vintage Gyro Ceiling Fan features adjustable high performance twin turbofans, attached to an assembly that rotates 360 degrees. The fan and axis rotation speeds are independently controlled by the included full function wall control. PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS AN OPEN BOX RETURN ITEM. PRODUCT IS IN NEW CONDITION. ALL OPEN BOX SALES ARE FINAL. QUANTITIES LIMITED TO STOCK ON HAND.
The Minka Group, located in Corona, CA, offers a variety of products, including Minka Aire fans, Minka Lavery lighting, and George Kovacs fans and lighting.
The Vintage Gyro Ceiling Fan (Nickel/Chrome) - OPEN BOX RETURN is available with the following:
- Etched Opal glass shade
- Includes cap for non-light use
- 6 Rose Wood blades
- Includes WC212 full function wall control
- 3 forward/reverse fan speeds
- On/off plus full range light dimmer
- Control operates up to 40' from fan
- Round ceiling canopy
- One 3.5" and one 6" downrod
- 42" blade diameter
- 20 degree blade pitch
- Adjustable turbofan heads
- 360 degree rotation at 3RPMs
- AC motor
- Sloped ceiling adaptable up to a 29 degree ceiling pitch (up to 45 degrees with Slope Ceiling Adaptor kit)
- 80" lead wire
- Limited lifetime motor warranty
- UL Listed
- Fixture: Width 42"
- Suspension: Length 18.75"
- Downrod: Length 6", Length 3.5"
Ratings: Based on 3.0 reviews, this product is rated 3.6667 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.