The Period Arts Fan Company Schoolhouse Ceiling Fan captures 1880s nostalgia with a thoroughly modern edge. Recommended for ceilings 9' or higher, the Schoolhouse Ceiling Fan is available as a fluorescent or incandescent fixture and can be used with a variety of remote controls.
The Period Arts Fan Company, headquartered in Ashland, OR, designs and manufactures ceiling fans that expertly combine modern technology with original interpretations of late-nineteenth century and early-twentieth century architectural, interior and product design movements.
The Schoolhouse Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- Opal glass Schoolhouse shade
- 4 blades
- Rubbed Bronze finish
- Up to 4 remote control speeds (see below for Remote information)
- Round ceiling canopy
- 5" and 12" downrod
- 12 degree blade pitch
- Airflow: 5338.35 cfm (high, 42" blades); 6008.22 cfm (high, 52" blades)
- Power usage: 60.8 watts (high, 42" blades); 72.5 watts (high, 52" blades)
- Airflow efficiency: 87.8 cfm/watt (high, 42" blades); 82.87 cfm/watt (high, 52" blades)
- AC motor
- Suitable for sloped ceilings up to 33 degrees
- Limited lifetime warranty
- UL Listed
Fan Blade Finish:
Fan Blade Span (inches):
Fan Speed and Light Wall Control 004,
Fan Speed Control Only 001,
Three Wire Fan and Light Control 002,
Handheld Remote Control 003,
Wall Control with Remote Handset 005
- 26W Fluorescent option utilizes two 26 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Fluorescent lamps (included).
- 60W Incandescent option utilizes two 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (included)
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 17", Adjustable To 24"
- Shade: Height 7.25", Diameter 13.5"
- Downrod: Length 5", Length 12"
- Canopy: Diameter 5.25"
- Blade: Diameter 52", Diameter 42"
Ratings: Based on 5 reviews, this product is rated 4.8 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.